WE ARE OPEN!
Appointments are required for in-store shopping for the time-being. We are scheduling 30 minute appointments with the exception of bridal shopping (which takes longer). We are also offering curbside pickup!
We will be following a new protocol for your safety and ours:
- We ask that you please wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth. Our staff will also wear masks.
- For security reasons, our doors will be locked and we will have a video doorbell for you to ring in.
- When we let you in we ask you briefly remove your mask in order to capture your photo with our security cameras. We’ll indicate when the photo has been taken so you may put your mask back on.
- Please maintain a safe distance of 6 feet from any other person at all times.
- We will have a jar of alcohol to pre-treat any jewelry you bring in for repair. We ask that you deposit your jewelry in the jar; we will remove it for you.
- Any jewelry you try on will be cleaned/treated afterwards.
- We will do our best to make your experience as normal and welcoming as possible given these safety restrictions. We believe it is important to follow guidelines in place but we also want to give you service with a smile.
- We want to ensure that your engagements, birthdays and gift-giving can still happen right now.
The team at Burnell’s