A History of Creativity and Service
Founded on Award-Winning Design
Since its start in 1979 Burnell’s has garnered more than 40 state and national industry awards. Burnell’s jewelers and company founder Jerry Burnell offer a long history of designing award winning jewelry that truly stands out in a crowd.
- In 1996 Burnell’s won three out of four “Best of Show” designations for a custom-designed diamond engagement ring. The Burnell’s ring also claimed top honors at the prestigious Jewelers of America national contest in New York, New York.
- Designs from Burnell’s won “Best of Show” in Kansas Jewelers Association contests each year from 1999-2000 and in 2002, 2004 and 2005.
- In 2007 Burnell’s was awarded first place in both top divisions of the Kansas Jewelers Association design contest.
- In 2014 Burnell's was given the Jeweler's Choice Award and first place at the Kansas Jewelers Association design contest.
- 2015 brought more awards at the KJA Jewelry Design contest-Best of Show and second place.
Expert, Experienced Jewelers
Burnell’s four designers create beautiful fine jewelry inside the Burnell’s headquarters at 550 N. Rock Road in Wichita, Kansas.
- Burnell’s craftsmen offer a combined 140 years of jewelry knowledge in making fine jewelry.
- Burnell’s is a member of Jewelers of America and our jewelers have held seats on the Boards of Directors of the Kansas Jewelers Association and Jewelry Executives of America for more than 18 years.
- Founder Jerry Burnell is past president of Kansas Jewelers Association, has served on the national advisory counsel of Jewelers of America, was co-chair of the multi-state Jewelry Executives Conference, and has lectured throughout the Midwest.